Vladimir Bulatov makes sculptures of fantastic variations on polyhedra and other geometric objects. His site is full of incredible metal, glass, and wooden geometric sculptures, including a full section on pendants and bracelets. Here are just a dozen or so of the hundreds of beautiful objects that he has produced.
What do you think of Vladimir's sculptures and jewelry? Does anything in this post inspire you? Comment below.
Have a great weekend and if you create any math-related art, please share with all of us on the Math Craft corkboard. I hope to share community content in a post on Monday.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades